The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a day

A day in the life of me:
-Get up
-Take dog outside (Chad left extra early for work today and she wasn't ready to get up!)
-Clean up in kitchen (just a little)
-Iron pants, get dressed
-Go to grocery store
-Bring home groceries and put awa
-Make lunch
-Go to the JOBster
-Come home and go to bed (I dislike closing the store greatly because I miss out on time with Chad again and again.)

I also went to WallyWorld last night and got another little 5 drawer storage thing to start organizing my crafts a little better. I think I am going to try to make a few things and sell them on Etsy, after I make the purses I already agreed to make for other people. We shall see and I will keep you updated so you can see my shop (and buy things to help support my HobLob habit!).

1 comments:

ozob said...

please check out comments for dani's blog...need your help