The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, March 23, 2009

outside

I love wireless internet.
It is one of the things in life which I truly adore.
I can sit outside in my fabulous adirondack chairs (which I am pretty sure I spell differently every time I type it) and check my blog.
Gwen and I are sitting out here, waiting for Chad to come home.
He just called and said he was on the way so I will go start dinner.

Edit: 15 minutes later...I was in the middle of making dinner and the call came.
Chad didn't even get home before he got called back out.
Stupid fire.
Dinner on my own again.
He said not to wait up for him.
Bummer.

2 comments:

BParrish said...

Wow! Are there really this many fires going on up there lately? What knothead is starting them, wouldn't ya like to know?

Danielle said...

awww... and yeah... there seem to be a lot of fires. the mountain isn't going to burn down is it?