The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

so crafty

So crafty, in fact, that a certain someone (Danielle) is going to be so jealous.

Oh, and I mean jealous.
So my dress and shoes for Dani and Ryan's wedding came in and I picked them up today.
After Chad got called in for TWO fires, I decided it was a good night to start my super-duper craft project.
I bought an instruction magazine for some purses and pillows and I had decided to make a little clutch purse to go with my bridesmaid's dress for the wedding.
I picked out some fabric at work the other day; it doesn't match perfectly but it will coordinate and be super cute.

So, without further ado, I finished the purse!

This is my clutch for Dani's wedding. I am going to be SO styling.

I am borrowing one of grandmother's brooches; the picture of the sample purse had one on it and I thought it just made it all the more cuter so I found one that matched.

There is a coordinating-but-not-matching polka dot print as the liner...I think I'm in love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love too!