The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

shouting out

I told Chad I would give a shout out by his special request...so I am.
Boss B and Wife L are going to be grandparents for the first time and they are super excited. Well, Wife L is excited. Boss B says he will be excited in about 5 years when he can start teaching the little one how to say crazy stuff and play with noisemakers. Yes, he said that. So Congrats Papa B and Granny L. (Apparently they told them by sending Wife L flowers that had a little baby rocking horse on it and said "From A, L, and ?". Too cute.)

We went to the grocery store Monday night and I got stuff to make dinners for the rest of the week when I will be off. Chili dogs with slaw tonight before Chad has to go to a meeting for the summer swim team, mini-shepherd's pie another night, and sloppy joes. I already made the slaw for tonight and cooked the hamburger for the other two so they should be easy to throw together when I get off work at five thirty and want to have dinner ready in 30 minutes.

Dressing down at work today...wearing my tie dye from summer camp. Fabulous.

0 comments: