The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

switcheroo

I closed at the Hobster Lobster tonight and it will be the last time I have to close this week...yippee! I was supposed to close Friday night but one of the other supervisors was nice enough to switch shifts with me so I could open instead...allowing us to leave earlier to head to Columbus for the weekend. We had a ton of rain today and are expecting some more later on this week so we should be good-to-go on heading out of town.
Chad might actually get Thursday and Friday off completely to make up for all the overtime hours he has gotten since last Friday. Keep praying for soggy weather..never thought I would be so thrilled to see rain. Seriously.
We are going to Verizon on Friday afternoon to switch over phones. I have AT&T and I literally do not even get service in our house (ask my friends who try to call and can't get me...unless I am in the bedroom, second floor, standing near the window!).
Chad is on his way home from a friend's house and I have to go eat something because dinner came far too early this afternoon.
Got fabric to make a couple of other purses so I have new projects in store...yippee. My mom just THOUGHT she was getting her sewing machine back.

0 comments: