The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

finished!

We are finished with our chairs!
They are a little too big to fit in the car so I brought the foot stools home with us and Boss B and Wife L are going to deliver the chairs later this afternoon. I will put them on the patio, take pictures, and show them to you!
You are gonna love them!
But sorry, we aren't taking orders. We have seen them at the Sunday market for like $500 bucks, Lowes and Home Depot sell them for like $150 each. We paid about $73 for the wood and hardware for both chairs and foot stools...admittedly we used up our screws and had to use some of Boss B's screws and we didn't have to buy the tools because he had them all. Anyway, I know now why someone might charge $500 bucks for a chair or two. I'm exhausted!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, you're not making me some?