The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, March 30, 2009

little red wagon

Sorry, I fell off the blogging wagon this weekend. We were in Columbus and I didn't have my laptop and it isn't worth trying to fit it in with everything else when about 90% of the people who read it are there with me!
We got in really late Friday night, slept in Saturday, I got to hang out with my Jessica and we picked out some fabric for me to make a purse for her. You might get to see that tomorrow.
Hockey game Saturday night...we lost. Bummer.
Sunday we went to Church and had lunch with M and T and then headed back here.
Switched my phone over to Verizon but have no fear, I kept the same number (had it since like 10th grade...not giving it up now!!).
Worked today.
Making a purse tomorrow.
Hopefully joining the YMCA this week and starting some serious working out with my friend A from The Ozark...most excited about getting in the pool and swimming some laps. I need something low impact since I am already using my legs 8 hours a day...they can't take much more than that!
Going to bed. Slept horribly last night, hoping to make up for it tonight.

0 comments: