The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

and for today...

None.
Not one flake.
Not one inch of that four inches of snow we have been promised all week.
Who got it instead?
Everyone else but us.
Columbus.
Atlanta.
Both towns house people I love and they called to report they got snow...and "it was sticking".
No fair.
REALLY no fair.

Oh well...Jess had to leave early this morning to get back to C-town for a family gathering and it is a good thing she did. Had to drive through some nasty "winter weather" on the way so it slowed her down a bit. Home safely though...whew.

Chad and I enjoyed our day inside together since it is ultra-windy and pretty cold still. Watched some Bones episodes, cleaned bathrooms, changed sheets to my favorite chocolate brown ones (that are just oh-so-soft), and I did two loads of laundry, which I will fold tomorrow before I go to work in the afternoon. Made quesadillas for dinner with grilled chicken in them...good and light for a late dinner. Headed to bed to snuggle with my sweetie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did the quesadillas turn out?

Emily Geyer said...

seriously! I got the same phone calls, and I've been a little depressed ever since. Snow in Columbus, what??