The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, March 9, 2009

thrilled

I got a fabulous surprise when I got home tonight...
I have to go to the doc tomorrow so I took the whole day off, just so I wouldn't be late for work, or have to go in early, or be confused all day. And hey, who doesn't need a day off every once in a while. Chad has to go in the morning and take a test and since he worked a bunch this past weekend, he asked his boss for the whole day off too! Yippee!! We should both be finished with our respective appointments by lunch time so we are going to get to eat lunch and hang out the rest of the day, on a Tuesday no less! I could not be more excited! I think we are going to go out to the farm and see if we can't get one of the fields ready to burn this weekend, if the weather holds ("but if the weather holds, we'll have missed the point"...shout out for my sister who could sing all the words to that song with me. )

I got into bed last night, fell asleep rather quickly (quick for me atleast), and then woke up about 2 am. It wasn't until my 2 am wake up that I realized that Chad had stolen my pillow. No, not just snuck over and was sleeping on mine with me...he had actually switched pillows with me because he likes mine more. Why? Because his is uncomfortable. That's why! And I was left sleeping on it. That my friends is why we will finally be making a trip to BB&B sometime this week (maybe tomorrow!) to use one of our last wedding gift cards to buy new pillows....so the pillow thief will give mine back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my favorite song!

ozob said...

sounds like a pillow is what you need to get your sweetie for his birthday!!!