The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

loving chinese food

Ah, sweet perfection.
After last nights ruined plans, tonight was wonderful.
I got off work, came home for a few and then we ran some errands.
Over to Verizon Wireless to look at some new phones and phone plans. Both of our parents pay our phone bills and it is high time we took that one over. I am thankful for every month that my parents have paid mine but it is time to be an adult, sadly.
We also went to Lowe's and Walmart to admire some plants and Chad bought me some peonies to plant. I really and desperately wanted some in my wedding flowers but we couldn't find any at the time and didn't exactly order ahead so now I can just grow my own and enjoy them every year!
Now after some good chinese food, we are back home and going to watch two episodes of Burn Notice that we missed the past two weeks.
Sweet evening, as Chad pats me on the leg.

0 comments: