The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, March 20, 2009

bummer

I finished the closet.
Cleaned the bathrooms.
Cleaned up the kitchen. Put away clean dishes and filled washer with dirty ones.
Did one load of laundry so Chad would have clean undershirts to wear to work.
I was sitting at home, greatly anticipating his arrival and making our pizza.
Gwen was too.
He came home, finally came home!
We walked Gwen around the neighorhood.
And the call came.
A stupid, ruined-my-evening fire.
I never get to just hang with him.
And when I do, and I have been cleaning and looking forward to it all day, the call comes.
Stupid fire.
If I could find the person that "accidently" started this one, I would give them a sharp piece of my mind.

Gonna repaint the candle holders. I decided the green was a little too green and I am gonna add some brown.
I gotta entertain myself until he gets home, whenever that might be,
and then I have to go to bed because I have to work tomorrow.
Stupid fire.

0 comments: