The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

just about nothing

I got just about nothing done on my list of things to do today and the best part is that I am totally ok with that! I have Tuesday off work because I have a doctor's appointment (yippee...we are gonna have a serious talk about my headaches!) so I will have some time to get other things done.

But I get get my pillows made! The fourth was by far the best one, I think I figured out what I was doing at that point. The first was OK but needs some work on the edges.

This is the pillows together...the back cushion and the seat cushion. I picked the fabrics because they are made to go together (teal color matches and some of the flowers are the same) but they don't match perfectly. I am really into this matching but not matching thing!)

This is the seat cushion. I really love the blue and brown floral theme...
This is the back cushion...I like that the colors are bright and springy without being too crazy!

Oh well for the rest of my TO DO list...I would rather just enjoy my day. Chad and I just had dinner with his folks after they got back into town and now we are headed to bed...that daylight savings business really got us!
We have big plans to burn a couple of the fields out at the farm in the next few weeks, maybe this weekend so I will take pictures and keep you updated. I get to work on the farm and I am super excited!

0 comments: