The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i did it!

Finally got bravery and crazy on the same day and got my hair cut.

Before....sorry it is a little blurry.


After...she cut off a good eight inches off my longest layers, bringing it up to my shoulders. lots of short layers in it too...of course, she fixed it and it looks great so I am reserving my judgement until after I wash and do it myself. But, I like it at the moment. A lot.

5 comments:

BParrish said...

I love the layers and the length. Looks so shiny too!

Danielle said...

looksss soooo good!

ozob said...

is that the willow tree wedding cake topper on the china cabinet behind your head???? we are currently in search mode for one of those....

PSIrwin said...

yes, it is. Chad's mom gave it to us. It is the only willow tree thing I own but it is sweet. I can ask her where she got it but something makes me think Crackel Barrel. Is that weird?

Erin Fielding said...

It's cute!!! Love it.