The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

changing

I have decided that I am changing our cell phone numbers and not telling anyone.
Ok, just Chad's.
Ok, and I am just not telling his boss.
Who called today when we were hanging out.
And ruined another perfectly good day with my sweetie.
Stupid fire(s). Yes, there are apparently two.
Stupid, stupid fires. Two stupids cause it is double stupid.

Thankfully, we had spent most of the day together.
Watched some Bones this morning (we missed two new episodes and had no clue that they even came on!!).
Ate sloppy joes for lunch.
Took Gwen to the farm and she fell in the pond. I heard punk and splash then laughter from Chad. I was not there to see it but walked over to see Chad grinning and Gwen looking quite wet and confused. I was picking a beautiful bunch of daffodils that is now stuck at Dad B and Mom S's house because that is where we left them to run to Target (spent a gift card on a new iron) and Bed, Bath, and Beyond (spent a gift card on a new pillow and lids for our Tervis Tumbler cups!). I was going to show you pics of my flowers sitting happily on my kitchen counter but they are sitting happily on someone else's kitchen counter. We even left Gwendolen at Chad's parents house cause we had to rush back home so Chad could get his truck and go to the fires.
Stupid fires.
So, here I am, at home...alone (but not the hands on face, screaming kind).
I think I will work on my projects some more.
Oh yeah, the iron we bought is pink.
Seriously.
I love it.
Pics to come.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

chad let you buy a pink iron. nicee. haha... :)