The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

finally

I finally got a hold of the CSU helpdesk (even though the hours on the website said they were open till 11 last night and I got no answer at 9 pm) and they couldn't find me in the system. And yes, I gave them my maiden name, the one I had while I was at school. No luck. Transferred me. Transferred me again, to someone's answering machine. No help. So I called another number I found. Then finally, a wonderfully helpful girl told me quick and easy instructions for finding my school ID number and I got my password reset, in like 3 minutes. Why didn't they transfer me to her the first time?!? I am waiting for the reset to take effect then I should be able to access my transcript to figure out the info the job application wants to know...wish me luck.
More later...

Update: Logged in. Got my transcript. Finished job application. Said a prayer. Hit send. Now is when you can start praying (if you didn't already!)

Going to get ready to go to lunch with my sweetie! He had to go to a class at the office which is right down the road from HL so hopefully we will get to meet for lunch before I have to be at work at 1pm. Mmm...love him.

0 comments: