The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

oh so nice

I woke up to the most amazing and beautiful things this morning...
first, my husband sleeping beside me (not snoring!!), peacefully enjoying his morning off because
second, its raining.
Wonderful, beautiful, fabulous, amazing rain.
Every little droplet a blessing in disguise.
Its hard for a fire to burn in the rain.

Chad is still in bed, working to make up for lost hours over the weekend and earlier this week.
I am done sleeping so I am up, thinking about making him some breakfast.
Fed and walked the d-o-g, in the rain...no complaint from me.
I even looked skyward, into the grey, and said a prayer of thanks.
If it keeps raining, we might even get to go to Columbus for the weekend.
Cross your fingers and toes.

1 comments:

BParrish said...

Praying for more rain and nice soggy wood surrounding you.