The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, March 16, 2009

appropriate

This is my 150th post. Wow. Time flies.

I have one gripe.
And one special request.

I will do the request first so if you want to skip the gripe you can! :)

I am applying for a job that I think I would really enjoy and truly be good at....more details later maybe but I am asking for serious and long-winded prayers and petitions! I've been talking so much about feeling like a change was stirring and I am wondering (and maybe even hoping?) that this might be the beginning. So please, if you would, say a prayer for me that I will do exactly what I am supposed to be doing, whatever that might be.

My gripe...for this job, they are interested in my semester hours in specific subjects. I can't log on to my school's website becaues #1) I haven't used my log-on in...oh...maybe a year and half, maybe longer. #2) My log on locks down if I try more than three times. #3) I tried about six times and still can't remember it. #4) The help desk is closed until tomorrow. #5) The "look up my log on" page loads and it is completely blank. How helpful. I could go on and on...the website was never helpful or user friendly in the four and a half years it took me to get my degree as has just been a pain in my rear in the 2+ years since I graduated. CSU - I send my love.

On a more plesant note, my BFF Jess sent me this today..." Oregon's State motto is 'She flies with her own wings'." I want that to be my own motto.

0 comments: