The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

i picked

No, not my nose.
I picked a dress and shoes to wear in Dani's wedding!

Number 3 was the winner...
#1 was cute but just not right for me.
#2 looked like lingere on me, no lie. WAY too short and revealing.
#4 was one I did like on but I just wasn't as flattering.
#5 was my second pick and went all the way to the floor on me (rare for a dress + my height) and I decided to go with #3 because it was the most flattering, the most comfortable, and I really think I can get some wear out of it. I am actually pretty excited because I like the dress so much that I think I will feel comfortable in it all night.
I also ordered some super cute shoes that are some of those crazy dyeable shoes but I didn't get them dyed clover green because let's be real...I won't wear green shoes again. I don't own shoes that will match this color and decided that the price was worth it and saving me the stress of searching for shoes. I got them dyed a really complementary champagne color that is a great neutral that I can surely wear again. Here is a picture of them in white but mine won't be...I just said that part....yeah.

0 comments: