The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

i'm feelin' it now.

Oh yes, the day after a car accident.
only comes in second in crappiness to the day it happened...
I'm sore. I mean I hurt...bad.
But only from my armpits up really, so there is an upside!
a run-down for those of you who might be interested:
-the inside of my elbows and biceps (I assume from absorbing the impact on the steering wheel)
-my shoulders
-my neck (oh and it hurts something serious...the two muscles that run down the front and the two that run down the back...oh man, oh man, they are sore.) Can't turn my head all that well...speaking of my head...
-my head. the back. it hurts. but eh, it's sorta normal in my life.

The rest of me? Feeling pretty good. After a nice hot bath and a fairly good night's sleep, I'm feeling pretty good.
Too bad today is freight day and I will spend approximately 8 hours unloading heavy boxes and putting out frames.
Awesome.

In better news, J (my friend you are praying for, yep, him!) is coming to dinner Friday night. I promised hamburgers so I better get started on what to make with them. In my personal opinion, I make a mean homemade hamburger.
I learned it from my mom.
Anyone want to make suggestions for what I should make with them?
Anyone?
How about my one reader from the Philippines from yesterday?
Or maybe the one from some European country?
You guys have to have some good food advice...
I love Google Analytics.

2 comments:

Sis said...

Grill pineapple and make teriyaki sauce for the burgers and some awesome napa slaw. Want to know how?

PSIrwin said...

chad dislikes anything teriyaki sauce. too sweet.
and napa slaw?
i'm dealing with meat and potato people here. napa slaw might be a little on the high taste side.
i love you. try again.