The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

before I go.

Just thought I would write a quick one before I head to the dentist...ugh. I mean, I love having clean teeth but I just hate going, waiting, getting in a room, waiting a little more, having someone's hands in my mouth while they try to talk to me, waiting some more, a few X-rays, and then paying. Ugh. Thank you God for dental insurance.
And to top it all off, I have a headache. Yes, I have already taken medicine but I am completely weaned off my prescription for migraines and I just literally live in fear that I am going to have one and not take any Tylenol in time and be curled up on the bathroom floor like in the past. Let's pray against that one for this morning! I had big plans to go to the gym after my dentist appt. and before work but I can't go get my heartrate up with a headache like this...I can even imagine the throbbing!
Wish me luck.

0 comments: