The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, September 11, 2009

on the books.

The plans for today (oh did I forget to mention that Chad and I are both off work today, enjoying a day of getting things done together??)...
-go downtown and get the title for my car transferred to mine and chad's name (from my dad's name)
-go get the emissions check done on my car so I can get a Tennessee title and tag (pass emissions! important!)
-go to the tag office and get my registration and tag for tennessee (I'll be offical!)
-take Wooby to our vet for her post-op check up (she's mine, all mine...but I wouldn't have said that at 5am this morning when she was complaining in the bathroom)
-do three loads of laundry (and crack down and make myself fold them and put them away instead of letting them sit there and hang out)

Chad just started reading over my shoulder and made a rowdy outburst "That's a lie!". He says there is no way that I am going to get all that other stuff done AND fold three loads of laundry. Fine...he can fold.
(Then he says "that's usually how it goes". He's a turd head, making insane claims.)

now He is calling me a potty mouth. Oh whatever.

I am going to put real clothes on and get going if I have loads of laundry to do along with all that other stuff...

0 comments: