The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

yuck.

Wooby's surgery went fine..she is offically ours now. But now she is just left feeling yucky for a few days. Her incision looks great...really clean and well done but she also looks freakishly skinny. I mean, I realize they went in and took stuff out but seriously (!!) how much did they take?!? I also know she hadn't really eaten anything in about 24 hours so I am slowly giving her handfuls of food so she won't eat it all at once and make herself feel worse.
Speaking of feeling yucky...Chad and I were discussing the beginnings of sore throats last night and this morning we are both in full blown grossness. I feel terrible...like it hurts to swallow terrible and my voice is starting to sound funny. Chad is already there (maybe he was a day ahead of me, meaning I got it from him and can somehow place the blame for this one!) and decided that bed was a good place for him today. He is calling in sick but I am scared to...I know how it would look to a new manager (unreliable, etc.) so I am going to go to work sick (probably a mistake because I will feel worse and I am probable contagious. Sorry Hobby Lobby folks but I can't risk NOT going). I will atleast make my boss aware that I don't feel all that great so if I need to call in tomorrow it will be more legit.
Dani and Ryan's wedding pictures are up online...and they are fabulous. I mean truly fabulous. Lindsey, once again, did a great job of making us all look great when in truth we were hot, sweaty, and exhausted (plus a little rain!).
Going to dry my hair. And sweat.

0 comments: