The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

happy!

Yesterday was my awesome friend Dani and her sweet husband Ryan's 1 month anniversary...happy anniversary (month-aversary? is that what you called it? perfect!). Wow...what a reminder that time flies by. Cherish those little milestones...!

So much has changed since Chad and I had our one month-aversary. We were both unemployed at the time, livin' on love as they say. We thought we were gonna move to VA and then that didn't work out but we got married anyway! (we decided that was a little far from our families and the job Chad was offered wasn't worth the hassle...). How things have changed...

headed to the gym then work. I work the odd 11-7 shift today and my M-I-L S. said she was coming to see me to get some things framed. No pressure or anything. Please keep my parents in your prayers as they are still traveling about up north...

0 comments: