The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

not kidding.

Oh well...I didn't make it to the dentist this morning after all.
A car wreck got in my way.
Yes, I'm fine.
No, it wasn't my fault.
Yes, I hit the car in front of me but it was because I was pushed there by the car that slammed into the back of me.
Yes, I am testing out my new car insurance (they are going to hate me).
My car is drive-able but I am taking it someplace this morning to make sure that the rear end damage isn't going to hinder my driving (like my now-concave muffler, just for example.)
I'm just shaken and upset. I didn't get a ticket...bless the Chattanooga Police Department officer that responded. He was kind, pleasant, and understanding. He even said he might rather get in a wreck than go to the dentist too.
Funny man.

0 comments: