The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, September 11, 2009

so good.

I know this is three today but bear with me...
atleast they are more normal than those few a couple of days ago.

I wanted to share some good news...I think it is ok to share because I truly don't think that ANYONE who reads my blog will care than I shared this good news and not the originator of the news (meaning there isn't really much life cross over...people know me and her but no worries...).
All through high school, I had three best friends. Jess, Jen, and Beth. Towards the end of high school and into college I added on Dani and I truly believe that I have 4 best friends. It's normal! Jen and Beth got married about three years ago and Jess and I were in both of their weddings. Dani just got married a month ago and I was in her wedding too! (this is just a catch up for those of you not keeping up with my life quite as well...)...and yes, that means Jess is next. More on that later...anyway, now that we are almost finished marrying off the gals, it is time to start with the next life step (oh come on...how many times did you ALL hear these questions in the following order...1. When are you getting engaged? 2. When are you getting married? 3. When are you having a baby?
So, one of the gals and her sweet husband have decided that they are tired of question number 3 and they will just be able to say oh..."sometime in April" now! Congratulations Beth and Kris...she called me today and says she is pregnant and could not be more excited (and me, I'm just plain grinning for her!). God is so good...

1 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

I am in the life cross-over category!! Yay for Beth!!