The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Monday, September 14, 2009

oh monday.

It's bad to the real world today...ugh. I was really enjoying my Sunday off with my sweet.
I close at the HobLob today and it should hopefully be my first day officially in the framing department, meaning that they won't call me up front to do stuff or send me to fabric just because. They will have to deal with it without me. Woohoo! I can finally learn how to do stuff that I will actually need to know how to do when I am left alone back there (As of tonight, for atleast an hour and more tomorrow...eeek!)
Megan and I went to the gym this morning and it was awesome to finally be back to doing some cardio after taking about a month off (accidently...no reason but laziness!). I haven't been sleeping all that well again so getting back in the gym will hopefully clear all that up (if that cat will leave me alone at night I would also be much better off!). We came home and did our ab workouts at home so we could use the exercise balls here that aren't covered in germs...

My mom and dad left this morning for Iowa, by way of Chicago, so say a little prayer for them as they travel. They are going to see some of my dad's family that they haven't seen in a while but in all honesty, dad isn't that great of a traveler. Between bad knees/other health problems and a what-shall-we-call it...shorter tempter?...I am hoping they have a good trip. Mom is pretty versed in dealing with him after all these years so I am sure they will have a good time.
My day off this week is Thursday (yes, I have to work two Saturday's in a row which is probably my lot in life now...ugh) but I am already looking forward to all the things I am going to get done (including sleeping in!).
Gotta go jump in the shower...and tame the unruly hair beast.

2 comments:

BParrish said...

What relatives are in the Iowa area (or Chicago)?

PSIrwin said...

uh..Aunt Wid? and her daughter?
maybe...ok, so I should have paid better attention.