The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, September 18, 2009

sad face.

I really dislike going to work on days that Chad has off.
Like today AND tomorrow for example.
I don't mind it most other days because there isn't anyone at home to hang out with anyway but on days when I know I could be hanging out with him, I just really don't want to go.
And add to that I will be working in the framing dept. by myself all morning today and all afternoon tomorrow, it could be a bummer kinda weekend.
A bright spot, you ask? I open today so I get off at 5. Megan is taking the GRE this morning (say a prayer for her please!!) and then they are going to a movie with their parents (something I am not all that interested in seeing) and then she is going out of town. What does that have to do with it, you ask?
Everything.
We get the house to ourselves for another weekend. Just the two of us (no, not making castles in the sky.) and the dog and cat (so I guess it is just the four of us...making castles in the sky.)
I told Chad that I didn't care if he stayed in bed all day and didn't do anything but he needed to actually PLAN something for the two of us to do together tonight. I don't care what or when, I just want to hang out with him and have his undivided attention for a while. This is the man who proposed by saying "So, do you want to get married or what?" so I am not expecting roses and a candlelit dinner but he gets to make the plans this time.
I have to go dry my hair and make a lunch...hope your weekend is wonderful!

0 comments: