The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, September 4, 2009

pet your friends.

You can pet your pets.

And you can pet your friend's pets.

But can you pet your friends?



Chad picked the blog title cause I told him he could.
And then he wouldn't give me any information about what it meant.
So that is what I came up with.



What follows is literally the conversation when I let Chad write my blog...word for word, stream of consciousness...the italics are my thoughts interjected, trying to figure out what in the world he is talking about.

This is my weirdest blog ever.



"Ok, Today's lesson class...

::pregnanant pause (no i'm not pregnant, the pause is...)::

We return to the early-mid-nineties.

For those of you that missed out on a little song called "counting blue cars" by dishwalla...you should check them out because they are amazing and they will change your life. They are right there with...oh fudge...
::singing, trying to remember the name of the band to compare with::

they are a classic 90's song...right up there with Blind Melon's song "No Rain"...and if you haven't seen the video for THAT song, you gotta go watch it. You have missed out! If I ever dress my dog up for Halloween, it will be like the little girl in the video, shoes and all. Better luck next time Wooby.

Not that we don't love you kid.

And now, as with every blogging....what do you call them....(paula says "post")...post, we come to the time in our class for the homework assignment. Tonight it will be to go to surfthechannel.com or your local video store (which if they are worth their salt, they will have this movie) and if they don't you need to find a new store. Strongly recommended. You need to rent the movie "Where the Buffalo Roam" ::oh my gosh, were were really leading up to this? He wants me to promote a movie that I HATE on my blog? Possibly the stupidest, weirdest, I-only-made-it-20-minutes-in-movie?!?:: It is the first of what will soon be three movies. Now I must warn you, you must go into this with an open mind. And expect to get absolutely, utterly completely, positively, diabolically nothing out of 99.9% of this movie. Or its other two counterparts.

However, for those of you who have the constitution ::did he just say constitution?!:: to see it through there will be one part, no matter how short, that will be utterly profound and quite possibly life altering. ::utterly?:: (Paula asks...what part? are you gonna finish?) Chad says...I can't tell you that part, that's the homework assignment!

And lastly, for the vast majority of you that do not like this movie ::atleast he agrees::, you'll see the bats soon enough."



That was our conversation.
And then he proceeds to say "we are watching that this weekend".
Crap.

0 comments: