The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, September 11, 2009

all done!

Finished with most of the errands! We had a very successful trip to the emissions place, I passed! Then we went to the courthouse to get the title transferred over and the new Tennessee tag. I had everything I needed in a little folder and the lady even said that it was the easiest, quickest, and smoothest transaction she had done all day. That makes me feel both proud and organized! I was missing a second proof of residency because I didn't know I was going to need one but conveniently I had my voters registration card in my wallet so it wasn't a problem. Go us!
I already put the new tag on so I am offically a Tennessee resident...a year later! Although, I am a little sad because I did lose my ability to drive crazy and change lanes whenever I want because I can pretend that I am not local! (ok, I didn't really do that but it was always a good excuse...'I'm not from here! Sorry!"

Taking Wooby to the vet and doing a little drive around town...fun days off!

0 comments: