The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

nothing going.

Our time alone has come to an abrupt end...Megan and her parents came home last night (we sorta weren't expecting them until Sunday) so we are back to having lots of other folks in the house. Ok, by "lots" I mean Megan (and Jay coming today) but still one more makes it seem like a lot.
Yesterday was lovely though...finished everything we needed to get done except the folding laundry part. I guess Chad was right...I do really hate to fold laundry and he knows that!
Wooby has a little cough thing going on so the vet gave her some antibiotics and hopefully it will clear it up...sounds nasty and I am sure she doesn't feel good so I am hoping those meds work fast.
Not too much to say...going to work. It is my last day working with someone in the framing department so I am pretty nervous. There is SO much that I still don't know how to do so hopefully we can review that stuff today so I can atleast take custom orders and stuff while I am there by myself.

0 comments: