The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

hand-me-down.

I am currently using my new (to me) hand-me-down computer.
I am a PC.
I am a PC user, lover, believer, and friend.
But currently I am using a Mac (PowerBook G4 to be exact).
It is a hang-me-down from Meg. She got a new one when she graduated in the spring and got a friend to clean off her old one and gave it to Chad and I. it is a little newer than my Dell (not by much) but I have heard great things about the Mac and how it is used for digital photography. Since I have all my photography stored on an external hard drive, it should be easy to use this one to edit pictures and blog, etc. I have a LOT to learn about the operating system, what keys do what, etc but I think it will be wort my time.
Currently though, the battery is dying and I don't know where the charger is.
Help!

4 comments:

BParrish said...

I was a confirmed PC user forever, but just this year bought my first Mac. I LOVE it! Never want to go back now. So much faster and more efficient machine.

Francina said...

Awww, baby has joined the cool crowd!

Danielle said...

jealous. very.

PSIrwin said...

its ok folks...it is used and pretty slow but i think it will serve my purpose for poto software.
i found te carger, by the way.