The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

its a good morning.

We came home after dinner last night (where I had a really good salad...I mean really good. I love salad and this one was gooood.) and watched Thursday night's Fringe episode. It was good but confusing, as always. I think the producers really just don't want you to figure out what is going on!
This morning I got to sleep in (until almost 9am...wow!) and then we have been hanging out watching NCIS. It is a lot of TV for two days, especially for us, but it is still rainy and gross outside and we have been enjoying just veg-ing out together. I love my husband and I really love being able to just hang out with him and have his undivided attention. We can talk and laugh and just enjoy being together. Weekends are amazing.
Gotta go to work now and close by myself in the framing dept. Wish me luck!

0 comments: