The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh H.

Discoveries about my "new computer"...
the "H" button does not really work all tat great. it takes me about tree times to get it to type out and put an "h" were it belongs.
seriously.
tat was a real sentence.

so eiter i will start just leaving te "h" out of my words or i will take tree times as long to type a post.
you don't realize how many times you use an "h" and how funny words sound witout it.
I find myself typing really really HARD to make the button work.
And changing words so that I won't have to use it!

So work. The new store manager moved me to the framing department. Yes, I know.
Framing.
I'm cool with it.
I get to learn something new, I will get certified as a framer (a useful skill in the real world, I am sure of it.), and I won't have to really run a cash register much, unless they are desperate (which I hope is never...).
I started back there yesterday so it is public knowledge so I guess I can talk about it now.
My hands hurt. I know, that's weird but all I did really was put paper and wire hangers on the back of like 20 frames. So my poor little fingers are hurtin' today.
He also moved a ton of people around to new departments. Mostly they were already in those departments but he split up responsibilities. That is the easiest way to explain it...until now, there was one person who was the head of two or three departments but then they had to have two other people help them order and put out that freight. Now, those two or three other people are going to just be the department heads for those departments so it is less responsibility for the original people and more responsibility for the people who were doing it anyway. Atleast credit will be where it is due and there will be less stress in general.
We need less stress in that place.

Going to the Dr. this morning. A checkup for the migraine meds. I have been on them 6 months and I think he hopes to wean me off...we will see how it goes. Please pray that we have "broken the cycle" like he hoped and I can move on without taking the meds every single day, just when it is needed.

1 comments:

jlindsey said...

I worked in the framing dept. at Micheals (a long time ago) and loved it & still use the knowledge I gained...that sounds dramatic huh? I just hated helping people pick out mats - I cannot color coordinate...