The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

300.

This is my 300th post.
Whoa.
Seriously.
I mean, I did post around 14 times yesterday but that was an attempt to explain the insanity that is a Friday night at my house.
Today, however, is much more normal.
Chad and I did this...
Made strawberry jam...and canned it.
Woohoo!
4 jars...there might be some lucky recipients out there!
And then we will be doing this...

Canning tomatoes...

and green beans.

But right now....there is a lot of this going on.

Please note that there are three of them...dog on left, boy in middle, and cat on right.

Oh wonderful Saturdays

1 comments:

Sis said...

Am I on the list of people who get jam? I'll let you play with my bunny.