The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

and for today.

I am off work.
I am so excited...I needed a day off and Thursday is a good day to have off. I would rather have Friday off because Chad is off and we could have hung out but he hopes he will be able to get off work at 1pm today so atleast we will be able to hang out this afternoon.
Meg and I have big plans for some shopping and hanging out today...I did some research online and found a little store here in town that sells one of the things that I want to get Dani and Ryan for their wedding present (yes, I know. I should have given them their gift already but I am both forgetful and desire to give people fun, unique presents but still things they can use. I know, new sheets are wonderful - I've said so myself - but let someone else give them wonderful new sheets. I want to give them something more personal, mostly because I like them so much!). But obviously, I can't talk about what I am getting because Dani reads my blog (she is one of my three readers!!) but just know that I am going to pick it out today but probably won't be able to pick it UP today.
So we are going to do a little shopping and hopefully the only thing I will buy is their gift because I don't need to be spending money willy-nilly for no reason. And then we are going to get some lunch at a fun little North Shore place (haven't picked yet...will let you know) and then she has to come home and study for the GRE (which she is taking tomorrow morning!) and I can do some work around the house. I have a little craft project planned for Dani and Ryan too so hopefully I can finish it in time to send it with the thing I am getting today. Whoohoo...

0 comments: