The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

struggling...

Not really struggling with life but mostly just with a blog topic...we all know how it went last time I asked for help (thanks Chad...) so I think I will just work on this one for myself!
My cat likes lettuce. Are cats supposed to eat lettuce? Is it ok?
She stole some off the counter and ate it.
And apparently enjoyed it because she came back for more.
Interesting.

I am exhausted tonight...8 hours solid of unloading, unpacking, and putting out framing freight. It is heavy, fragile, and dirty work and I am tired. Instead of just my feet hurting, now my hands and my feet hurt pretty bad. I am sure I will feel it tomorrow but it is my day off so I can sleep in and go to the gym at my leisure. I think I will swim tomorrow...I like to swim so much that it never feels like a work out - just feels like fun. So, thank you God that I have hands to use and legs to stand on even though I wore them out today!

0 comments: