The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

oh dear.

Thanks for asking...I am still sore today but not nearly as sore as yesterday. Some people say that the third day is the worst but so far, I feel pretty decent even after spending a few hours unpacking freight yesterday. I am working by myself this morning until 1pm and we have a TON of stuff that still has to be finished that is due today so hopefully I can work with few interruptions and get stuff done.
On a sad note, my favorite (and only) pair of blue jeans got put in the dryer yesterday by a do-gooder in my family who will remain nameless. I realize they were trying to help but please, for all things good and holy, do not put ANY of my pants in the dryer. I am already struggling to find pants long enough and when they go in the dryer, they are not long enough any more! The shrinkage makes me look like a muffin-top Urkel with my ankles showing. Not ok. But seriously, thank you for washing that load of clothes and folding them so nicely! I am most appreciative.
Lastly, I haven't begun packing. Seriously. Also not good. I haven't touched my camping gear, located my hiking boots, or even started making a list (which I ALWAYS do before I pack... for days.) Who wants to come over and help me tonight?

0 comments: