The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

round two.

We drove through/past/around/near a few more houses last night after I got off work...same neighborhood as the night before, just houses we couldn't find in the dark or were a little more off the beaten path. We liked a few and were able to mark a few off the list completely. I know that the inside is completely different than the outside and we could be willing to give them a chance but I also feel like if you don't connect with a house at first glance then it probably won't work out anyway. Sorta like a good friendship sometimes is - it is just a feeling and you know. So there are a few that we would like to look at with an agent but still don't really know what real estate company to even attempt to try. We haven't told Chad's parents we are looking and unless they are reading my blog (hello? are you?), they won't know unless someone else's tells them. We are so very far from making a decision that it isn't really all that big of a deal yet and we don't want anyone making a huge deal out of nothing.
I have to open at Hobby Lobby today and I suppose that if I have to work on Saturday that I would rather open so I get of at 5 and can enjoy the rest of my weekend uninterrupted. I think we are planning on bundling up and going to the Apple Festival down in Cleveland tomorrow...it is pretty chilly here. I keep complaining that we skipped fall completely and went straight to winter but Chad promises that fall will be back next week. It better! - It is my favorite time of the year. Chilly but not cold, crisp leaves, colors - love every bit of it! I hope that the weather will be good tomorrow for us to venture outside but if it is rainy and gross we will probably go to the movies (I am aching to see Where the Wild Things Are somethin' serious.)
Gotta go dry my hair before work - not going out with wet hair in 40 degree weather! Other than the 42 craft projects I would like to do this weekend (painting pumpkins!), anyone have any suggestions of things for us to do together? Chad and I need some date time and I am short on ideas...

0 comments: