The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

i'm having technology issues.

Can I mumble and grumble for a moment this Sunday morning, while no one else is out of bed yet? I feel like none of the available technology in our house works like it should...I finally found the cable to connect my camera to the computer and now the battery in the camera is almost dead so I have to try to work quickly. But then, I can't work quickly because all the computers in this house hate me. I take it personally too.
My Dell computer runs so slow that it pretty much barely does anything.
But the hand-me-down Mac that I have been using won't even read my memory card or even try to install the software to do it.
So I am stuck.
I want to show you pictures and I want to be able to take more pictures today at the Apple Fesival and show you those too...
every time I move the computer, the cord shifts just enough that it thinks it needs to reload the Canon software.
Ugh. I am pretty sure I just used a bad word.
what is wrong with my technology?!?

0 comments: