The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, October 23, 2009

a dainy day off.

Here it is, my daily "To Do" list...and I have already marked things off.
Please be proud of me!
1. put new photography in frames (cool local photographer) that was truly inexpensive and will look perfect on our walls. they were just what i was looking for! - Check. done.
2. clean an entire batch of beer bottles for a bottling/brewing session later tonight (Megan helped/did most of the scrubbing. I scraped off labels and loaded downstairs...). - Check. done.
3. Trip to bank with Megan
4. Trip to Walmart to return Chad's Ipod. It doesn't work right. And now he has decided that he doesn't need it to run with because....
5. Trip to Dick's Sporting Goods to purchase the wristband for the Nike+ I got him for our anniversary. It doesn't need an Ipod to work (that doesn't work right anyway).
6. Fold another 2 loads of laundry. how do we make so many dirty clothes?
7. Clean off the dining room table for the 12th time. argh.
8. Clean up our bedroom (including putting away those newly folded clothes). This is a desperate situation. It has become one of those "every available space is covered" things.
9. Make appt. to see a house Saturday morning before I have to go to work. (I already talked to the real estate agent - just waiting to hear back if it will work out.)
10. Research mortgages (we aren't actually buying yet...still. Just doing our homework!)

Awesome.
Wish me luck.

0 comments: