The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, October 9, 2009

out of the woods.

I am safely out of the woods with only about 40 chigger bites and a little sleep depravation to show for it. No ticks this time, unlike last time, as far as I have seen but I will let you knw after the real shower when I can actually see much better. It was a great trip - I had a great group, I think they really got something from the trip. I am back at my parent's house in Columbus - doing a lot of laundry, cleaning out the car, taking a nap and a shower, and painting clear fingernail polish on all my bites. Good times.
more updates when my brain can think more clearly after a nap...

1 comments:

BParrish said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!