The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

seperation.

Is that how you spell that?
(o, and te "h" button is not working very well again. Just tougt I would add.)
Since the last post was so negative for the morning, I thought I would give you our daily update.
It is cold. I mean, like in the 40's, too cold for fall, cold. and w-i-n-d-y.
We are still planning on going to the Apple festival down in Cleveland and then hopefully we will make it to "Where the Wild Things Are" this afternoon sometime. I also have a ton of stuff around the house that I want to get down, in preparation for fall so if we didn't make it to either of those things and just hung out at home that would probably be OK too (even though I REALLY want to see that movie.)
I also made a big pot of chili yesterday - got toppings at the grocery store last night so today will be a good chili day. Top it with cheese, some onions, and cheese? A few Fritos underneath? It will be yummy...anyone want to come join? There is plenty!

1 comments:

Sis said...

Separation. Where did you go to school?