The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

an effort.

Here is my new effort...I am going to try to blog/check e-mail/read blogs, whatever online when I can't be spending time with my Chad. Either I need to stay up later, get up earlier, or do whatever it takes so that my sweet time with my husband isn't interrupted by the computer/phone/etc. So, my blogs might be fewer and farther in between but I will make a better effort to think of creative ideas, better topics, and more valuable things to say. Please keep checking - especially on my days off when I am home alone and can spend all the time I want doing frivolous things (in between all the work I have to do!). So...tonight I am going to bed to snuggle with my sweetie (we are refusing to turn on the heat yet even though I had to scrape frost off my windshield this morning before work!) after I make a couple of wool yarn dryer balls to try in my dryer.
Oh, and my friend Dani is starting to put pictures from the wedding up...they are fabulous. She has a lot more on Facebook so look for those too if you are friends with her. Lindsey did a wonderful, crazy good job that day (and at her bridal shoot too!)

0 comments: