The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, October 2, 2009

a little stressed.

Ok, time to admit it...I am a little stressed about all the stuff I have to do/get done today. (in so much of a hurry I think I had to use the backspace button like 16 times in that last sentence.) Work today from 9 to 5. Go by the grocery store when I get off to get stuff for dinner tonight (they are on their own for next week. And will probably eat out every night even though there is plenty of food in the house). Head by Walgreens to pick up medicine. Come home and cook dinner. Entertain J and his friend E that are coming for dinner. Clean up kitchen (because somehow the cook cleans around here, not sure how that happens and I don't like it!) And then there is that little thing called packing for a week away from home. Oh dear, I haven't even touched that stuff yet.

0 comments: