The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

success.

So far, this rainy morning has been pretty successful. After my sleeping in...
-clean up kitchen? check.
-put away clean dishes and reload/start dishwasher? check.
-pack up Dani and Ryan's wedding present to mail on the way to work? check. (yes, that would be my friend that got married two months ago tomorrow. you can make fun of me if you want.) I really am excited about them getting it so I can tell you about it...
-take a shower? check.
-put away suitcase full of clean clothes? check.
-put away camping gear/backpack? check.

And I am wearing one of my new $3 shirts from my Target trip with mom. She actually bought them for me...two shirts and a dress for like $25 bucks. It was a good trip...
and last night, I went to the grocery store for some basics to get us to a real/planned out trip and everything I bought I either had a coupon for or was on sale with the BonusCard thing...I was so proud of myself! I know people who can do crazy sale stuff at the grocery store and I am always super jealous (things like $150 of groceries for like $50 dollars...I want to learn! Teach me how to do that!).

You want to check out a really cool blog? One that will always lift your spirits? I found this amazing woman's blog while linking from someone else's (don't even know how now) but she inspires me to be more peaceful, loving, and in touch with my God. Great photography, beautiful home and children, and at peace with her life. It is beautiful to see...

0 comments: