The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

oh sunday.

The dinner on the farm last night was good...the food was a little odd and I think that they will have to work on their organization techniques but it was fun. We toured the farm a little, learned about their organic techniques, met some chickens, saw a composting toilet (did not use it...successfully held it until we got home), listened to some good music, and ate some good food. We almost had made our minds up to stop by Wendy's on the way home until dessert came. Apparently all the pies were made by friends and neighbors of the farm so it was the luck of the draw. I had a piece of chess pie and pecan pie. Chad had a piece of the chess and a piece of chocolate pie. They were delish-ious. I took a bunch of pictures but won't post them till we get home later...two reasons:I don't have the cord (which I still haven't found at home and I hope to find when we get back) and my parents computer it a bit slow. Ok, really, really slow.

Headed to church, then lunch with Columbus friends, then packing up the stuff I have in pretty much every room of my parents house. We are gonna take the scenic route back home today and maybe go look at a house we saw in the paper tonight some time...

0 comments: