The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Friday, October 9, 2009

ok, wow.

My evening update...
-I have had a nap.
-I have had a shower. Both of which were key to my suvival today.

-Shopping with Jess (three shirts for $10 at Old Navy...I am trying to learn from my talented friend Dani, who somehow finds the best stuff on sale!). I also am ashamed to admit that I bought 4 really cool metal and colored glass lanterns at Ross and I promise to post pictures when I get them in the house. Don't tell Chad and maybe he won't notice - maybe I can sneak them in my suitcase when he isn't looking. They are super cool and I justified it by telling myself they were already on sale (and one was had a broken pane of glass which I can replace and I asked for a discount and got it! Go me for being brave!)and yes, my sister will want to steal them from me because they are so awesome.
-Dinner at Olive Garden (happy birthday to me! + berry sangria = a good night!)

57 chigger bites. I counted.
and yes, they all itch and burn like fire.
Thank you for asking.

0 comments: