The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

guess what...

Yes, oh yes. It is 8:15 in the morning and I have still not packed. I've made my list but I haven't touched my stuff yet. My plan of getting away from the house by 9 doesn't look like it is going to happen.
I need to stop by REI in Atlanta (Kennesaw location probably) and get a couple of things (I can write gear for this trip off my taxes because I am considered an independent contractor...crazy, I know. But gear, food on the road, gas, etc can all be a taz write off so I save all my receipts!)...I need gas in CHAD'S CAR that I am driving down (nervous!), hopefully will get to see my sister, and then finish the trip to Columbus. My bff Jess and I plan to make an Ok Sun's run tonight (come on Columbus folks, you know you are excited for me!) and just get some time to hang out.
You will probably hear from me again before I disappear for a week...say a prayer for good weather please! Rainy camping is no fun, in my opinion. Wet everything makes for a pretty mesrible experience, for everyone involved.
Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go get gear locating and packing. It is all in the closet but it is a matter of getting it all together and in the car as soon as possible!

0 comments: