The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

one day.


We don't have a house of our own yet but one day, we will.
And I will put this on the way in the entryway/hallway.
I can't remember where I got it from - I just rediscovered it on the computer. I promise I would give credit where it is due if I could remember who's blog it came from. Any ideas?
Anyway, I want it on my wall. Even an orange wall. But probably not orange.

We looked at houses tonight. It was both discouraging and enlightening. We have a few that we need to actually look at a)in the daylight and b)for real, with a realtor. Anyone know a good real estate agent here in Chattanooga? One that won't be pushy, will let me ask a thousand questions about the process, and understands we don't need or want to buy a house tomorrow so they let us take our time? HELP!

2 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

OK, for some reason your posts haven't been showing up in my reader and I just got a hundred of them!!! I need to email you. I have a GREAT realtor!!

Fletchymama said...

That is totally an awesome thing to put in your house. I'd soo do it if I had any sort of stenciling skills. :)