The Adventures of Stinky Sweet:

Sometimes stinky. Sometimes sweet. But it's our life - and it is always good.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

surprise...it's gonna rain.

Actually, it is no surprise.
Is it my day off? yes.
Do I have 1,001 things to do? yes.
Do half of them require me to leave the house and even work out in the yard some? yes.
Then it will rain.
No surprise there!

A trip to Lowe's in my future, some cleaning up of the dining room, finish my cleaning job in the closet (which is going really well! I got a big stack of clothes that I don't wear out of there! I figure that if I haven't worn it in the year that I have lived here, through every season, I probably am not going to wear it!).
There are two high points in my day...lunch with a friend
and yoga at the YMCA.
I went to swim last night after work (exactly what my sleepless nights needed...I slept solidly until about 5 AM this morning. It was AWESOME.) and got one of the class schedules. Discovering that there is a yoga class at 5:30 today that I am going to try - it is beginners and hopefully they will explain everything because I've never done a class before or know anything about it really! It does mean that I will miss out on some time with my Chad but being healthy is important too...I will be home in time to make dinner and watch some NCIS so it will all work out!
Well, make that 3 high points..I am looking forward to my trip to Lowe's. I am gonna buy a couple of stepping stones to put between the grassy part of the yard between the bushes to the wall of the house where the controls for the gas lamp and the sprinkler system are. Chad had said he wanted a couple so he didn't have to tread all over the mulch so I am going to surprise him with some. Hopefully I can find a few that match the ones we already have and I can do it without the homeowner's association knowing. I have visions of them telling me I have to get digging in the mulch approved before I can do it...I am also going to look at paint. Don't tell.

0 comments: